Friday, December 16, 2011

There is always something new to learn in life. I like to think I'm lucky that I have a boyfriend and a daughter that can  both teach me things about myself and about life in general  on a daily basis.  I don't kid myself; I'm only a semidecent mother and if i were with any man who had more of a sex drive than jon does I'd be considered a negligent girlfriend in the whole sexual arena of things.

But we compliment each other. Neither of us really want sex, but we have companionship that can't be beat. He's doing really well with maddy. I dont know how he handles her really. She's a wonderful kid but she's about as annoying as I am...and I can be very annoying when I want attention.

.....

I totally was going to say stuff but i dont remember what they are.

Christmas is fucking coming up quick as fuck. Bought ash a fucking transformer, got my mum a bracelet that jon helped me pick out and a necklace for mom from madison, and then we bought his daddy a helicopter toy thingy and my daddy has an action bible...it's a bible but it's like. a comic book. It's freaking awesome. And then we got maddy a tent and playdough and a few other things and blablabla.  And got turtle some stuff.

Omg turtle. I want him to move back home. we totally miss him.  Zack was definitely the best roommate i've ever had in my life and hell jon liked him too.

And this is nothing but rambling and blablabla

No comments:

Post a Comment